Wednesday 19 January 2011

Venturing into the world of Ebay

A few years ago I purchased some cloth nappies from Ebay, and I have thought about selling on there ever since.  Something makes me nervous.  Will it be worth it?  How do you calculate postage?  How could I possibly package up breakables??

Well I think it is high time I found out.  I have been toying with the idea of a car boot sale for ages, but it isn't car boot sale season.  And quite frankly I have not had a sale for many years now.  So why not have a go at Ebay? 

Today I had a look around at similar items.  And I read the directions.  I will need some good photos and good descriptions.  I also need to weigh the items to come up with postage fees.  I am still nervous, but I am determined.  My goal for the next week is to locate and list three items from my house.  A good start I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment