So here are a few things I am convinced I need.
- A whole new wardrobe. I am sold on Gok Wan's idea that we only need 24 key pieces. And my key pieces would be organic, fairtrade and/or vintage. Plus organic undies, pajamas, and yoga pants. (I would probably keep my Shetland wool cardigan which belonged to my grandmother).
- New dishes. I technically have enough dishes to feed quite a few guests--although I don't have a table which will fit quite a few guests. But over the years my dishes have by way of breakages become a mix and match set. Need? No. Want? Yes!
- Books. Well there are always more than a few books on my amazon wish list!
- Greenhouse, Chicken Coop and Chickens, oh and a new wheelbarrow
- More memory for my computer (enough to house all of my music and films)
- New winter coat, jacket and snow boots