Sunday 6 March 2011

Donate your unwanted bras

With the upcoming arrival of a new member of the family, it is a great time for a massive clearout.  I need to make room for more toys, lots of pink clothes, and another little person.  I also need to make room in my routine for washing nappies again, spending quality time with each of my loved ones, and somehow make room for me.

I think that decluttering is quite helpful for making room physically and mentally.  So I am bagging up things for charity, to give to friends, and maybe even to sell if I get around to it.  Now bras are always a bit awkward.  The only thing worse is socks.  You can only make so many sock puppets and dusters from holey socks, and who darns these days...

So there are a few options of what you can do with your unwanted bras and here is what I will be doing with mine this week.

BreastTalk.co.uk

Simply attach a little label with the bra size on each bra with a paper clip.  Then post to:

BreastTalk.co.uk-Bra Appeal
P.O.Box 71
Craven Arms
Shropshire
SY7 0WZ

They will distribute bras here and abroad while raising money for breast cancer.

There are other charities out there and most charity shops accept bras as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment