Monday 28 February 2011

Computer Problems and Self Growth

I have been having so many computer problems that I haven't been able to blog in weeks and I have missed it a lot.  I have been spending my time making cloth nappies, chopping my hair to donate to charity, trying out my new soap nuts and coconut oil, sorting through my belongings to donate and hopefully sell on Ebay...and catching up with some reading.

It is often hard to find the time to read during busy family life, but I have been rereading one of my favourites, A Return to Love.  I have started Affluenza which has been on my shelf for a while.  I have also returned to the Path of Practice which is about using Ayurvedic principles in every day life.  Yes, I like to read several things at once!  I have also been listening to my HayHouseRadio on my iphone a bunch lately.

As a result I have been meditating more and worrying less.  I am still experiencing my pregnancy nausea and seem to be catching every cold going, but I am having a lot more positive moments.  And as the weeks go on I am getting closer to meeting my little girl.

Now that my computer is up and running again I look forward to creating posts about my ventures and my reflections on my reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment